Wednesday, September 15, 2010

BBAW New Treasure

Tyger Tyger: A Goblin Wars BookToday for Book Blogger Appreciation Week we are supposed to talk about a book we read that was out of our genre or that perhaps another blogger talked us into reading that we may not have read.  I know the book I'm going to choose but no one really talked me into it.  I'd seen it around the blogs and being  promoted on blogs just as an upcoming book.  No reviews or anything just an upcoming book.  So I asked for a copy of the ARC from Net Galley.  I  received the e-book and put it on the back burner for awhile, then felt obligated to review it since I had requested it.  The book was tyger, tyger by Kersten Hamilton.  It was one of the best books I've read this year!  It was a book  about Zombies of all things, but of all things they were described as beautiful.  And the Irish folklore included was wonderful.  I loved every part of the book.  I thought it was flawless though some people would disagree with that.   I just couldn't believe I'd read a book about Zombies and loved it so much.  So, I recommend to everyone to read tyger, tyger.  I've read it, but I'll have to have the hard copy.  And it is a series, so there is more to come! I can't wait.  The link to my review is here.

                                     Heather in Sandwich


  1. This is one book that just appeals to me on every level. It's so fun when you find books around the blogosphere that you wouldn't normally go for. I found the Percy Jackson series this way, and I ended up loving it :)

  2. May you continue reading great books and blog about those for us!

    Here is my BBAW: Forgotten Treasures post!


This is an AWARD FREE BLOG. Thank you for understanding.
While I appreciate it, I just don't have the time to respond to them.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blog design by Imagination Designs using papers from the Fashion Passion by Irene Alexeeva