Monday, September 13, 2010

Book Bloggers Appreciation Week First Blog I Discovered






Monday—First Treasure


We invite you to share with us about a great new book blog you’ve discovered since BBAW last year! If you are new to BBAW or book blogging, share with us the very first book blog you discovered. Tell us why this blog rocks your socks off and why you keep going back for more.


So, being new to blogging this year I'll tell you about the first blog I found.  I don't even know how I found it.  I might have typed in Book Bloggers or Book Blogging in Google by saved in my favorites first is   Addicted 2 Novels .  Now I didn't know about following or email subscriptions so I saved it in my favorites to go back to it from time to time to see what was going on.  I learned about new books and started following on more and more.  I never commented.  What would I have to say about books.  I thought Book Bloggers were second only to authors.  It was a special club.  Now I've taken the plunge and realized today, I never joined  Addicted 2 Novels.  It's still in my favorites.  So I joined today and am now a follower of the first blog I ever read !  Thanks Lena!




















6 comments:

  1. Happy BBAW :) This is my first BBAW, too! The fist blog I found that convinced me to book blog was Teens Read and Write. Still love them...

    ReplyDelete
  2. How great that you learned something new today because of book blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just to let you know, I knew about following since I started blogging, I just realized today, that I hadn't joined Addicted 2 Novels. You can't really blog without knowing about following. Can't do blogfest without it, that's for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOOh that's a great blog to spotlight. I hope you have a blast this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the link, I'm away there now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your Picks and your blog, I will definitely be back here

    ReplyDelete

This is an AWARD FREE BLOG. Thank you for understanding.
While I appreciate it, I just don't have the time to respond to them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog design by Imagination Designs using papers from the Fashion Passion by Irene Alexeeva