Sunday, January 23, 2011

Bloggiesta Day 3 or still finishing Day 2

Pedro has been a big inspiration to me.  We've worked through the night and completed that labeling thing.  I don't want to talk about it.  Neither does he.  We're both a bit punchy.  The tequila ran out way too early and Layers of Thought never sent any Vanilla Ice Cream.  We did the cloud thing with Blogger.  So now it's copyright for my blogs and the dreaded buttons.  Honestly Pedro said he'd pay me if I didn't do it.  So I think I'll take the money and buy some books.  Plus we only have a few but we can add some books to our challenges.  And we'll be done with everything.  Except the button.  I know.  It keeps coming back to that.  Pedro might be talked into it.  It's sunny here.  We might just take the picture I want  for my button.  But now, it's time for coffee.  And a bagel.  No, no Pedro, no more tequila.  Not if we're gonna finish the list.  At least try.  Plus I have to share the computer with David.  (I told you I was married.  This is strictly a motivational thing, Pedro.).  Ahem, so I have to relinquish the computer for awhile so I might try to compose my picture for my button.

Heather (and Pedro) in Sandwich

3 comments:

  1. Heather, you freaking crack me up! Love it! Good luck with all your goals...I don't know how all of you are doing it! I'd be slacking and sleeping instead for sure ;)

    I haven't had too much time to ski, but we have great snow now, and the temps are bloody cold. It was -22 this morning when I woke up and headed out to do an on-site interview. My eyes were tearing, and then they froze! Gahhh hopefully it gets a wee bit warmer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep up the good work....and the hilarious posts please!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not really known for being funny. But maybe 24 hours without sleep, accomplishing a lot, and pretending I've been drinking is making me funny. I can't say for sure. Pedro went to sleep on me hours ago. Wimp! As you can see, I even finished reading a book and wrote a review. I am unstoppable!! I'm thinking I'll hit the brick wall pretty soon. I've even cleaned up doggy throw up. Without gagging. Is anyone else having trouble with Good Reads and that stupid add with gnomes? I can't post the rest of my reviews!!

    ReplyDelete

This is an AWARD FREE BLOG. Thank you for understanding.
While I appreciate it, I just don't have the time to respond to them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog design by Imagination Designs using papers from the Fashion Passion by Irene Alexeeva