Sunday, January 23, 2011

Bloggiesta Day two???

Ole!    Me and Pedro have been up all night putting labels on everything.  Everything!  Now we're going to see if we can make a tag cloud instead of trying to organize it.  HA! Pedro, skip the margaritas, lets go straight to the tequila shots! 

Pedro and I will check in with you in the afternoon.  It's 6:30 am and we haven't slept.  I'm thinking the tequila shots and tag clouds might put us to sleep.   And I organized my TBR pile...I put it in a slide show on my blog sidebar.  I am learning so much!!!

But, can someone  show me how to get my pages at the top instead of on my sidebar, because my page doesn't offer me the chance to do that when I make it.  Pedro and I would be ever so happy if someone could help us with that!

Adios!

1 comment:

  1. If you already have the gadget in place in the sidebar, go to your layout page 'design' and 'edit' your page gadget. On the pop up screen that appears you should have a list of your pages which you can switch the order of via drag n' drop and below that it should say
    -------------------------
    Tip: In Design, reposition the gadget to change its appearance.

    Tabs — move gadget under header

    List of links – move gadget to side colum
    --------------------------------
    You need to choose the Tabs option.

    Hope this helps :D


    Summary - 'design' > page gadget 'edit' > choose TABS.

    ReplyDelete

This is an AWARD FREE BLOG. Thank you for understanding.
While I appreciate it, I just don't have the time to respond to them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog design by Imagination Designs using papers from the Fashion Passion by Irene Alexeeva