Friday, January 21, 2011

Bloggiesta Time hosted by Maw Books

What you ask is Bloggiesta?  I'm not real sure as this is my first year, but I think it's about making your blog look better, writing up posts for books you've already read that need reviewing an general clean up.

It's hosted by Natasha at Maw Books.  I have a pretty big list.

  • I'd like to get those tool marks off my blog-done
  • I'd like to make a button for my blog
  • I'd like to get my buttons that I've picked up from other blogs in a scrolling bar on my sidebar.-changed to a blog roll which I like better
  • I'd like to fix all that extra space underneath my blogs and fill it up with something- done
  • I'd like to get my extra pages from the sidebar to the top as tabsDONE Me and Pedro finally figured it out and found the right blog post on blogger.  How simple was that dragging it over.  Now making it look nice, took a little while.  Where's that tequila bottle?  Empty?  We Haven't Made our CLOUD!!
  • I'd like to add all my reviews to Good Reads, Library Things, Amazon & B&N
  • I'd like to tag all my posts Done!  Cloud is done.  apparently blogger is trying to make things simple for me and Pedro.  Off to find a good copywrite disclaimer for my blogs.
  • *I'd like to put one of those subscribe by email things to my site-done
  • I'd like to learn how to preset posts to publish because so far, mine have not been publishing when they are supposed to-done
  • I'd like to put a copywrite disclaimer on my blog
  • I need to add books to all my challenges on other blogs and my own lists and link up
That's all I can think of at the moment but I'm sure more will come to me.  Wish me luck.  If you have suggestion, don't be afraid to suggest something I could fix to make my blog look better.


  1. You've got the right idea! Bloggiesta is exactly that. You have a lot of items an your task list that are also mini-challenges so make sure to check out the links on my blog as well. Good luck and let me know if you need anything!

  2. That my dear is indeed a laundry list of to do's!

    Good Luck :)

    1000 Follower Giveaway info...

    Mad Scientist
    Steampunkery & Book Reviews
    Forbidden Steam  Adult- even the Mad Scientist gets naughty!

  3. Good luck!

    My first couple of times I over did it and ended up having to drink a bunch of Margaritas to calm down from the stress. Kinda fun... and along the same theme lines....

  4. I LOVE that you put the blogger buttons at the bottom of your page-so clever and looks great!! Keep up the good work!!!


This is an AWARD FREE BLOG. Thank you for understanding.
While I appreciate it, I just don't have the time to respond to them.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blog design by Imagination Designs using papers from the Fashion Passion by Irene Alexeeva