Monday, January 24, 2011

Bloggiesta Wrap Up

Well, I had a huge list of things that I wanted to do and I did pretty well with it.
  • I got my tabs for my pages to the top instead of on my sidebar
  • I put labels on my posts and created a cloud with all the tabs there
  • I figured out that no one can see the tool marks on my page
  • I made a blog list of the blogs I follow instead of worrying about the buttons
  • I fixed the space that was empty underneath that was empty.  I just put more blogs on it.
  • I made a slide show of my TBR list so I can keep account of what I have
  • I figured out why my preset posts haven't been posting-my times wasn't correct on my blog.
  • I got the subscribe button on my sidebar.  I even fiddled with the html and got the outline to disappear
  • I read a book and reviewed it and put the review on Goodreads
Here are the things I did not finish-
  • I did not get a button made
  • I didn't get all my books on my challenges on the other pages but they are on my pages
  • I got most of my reviews transferred to Goodreads but nowhere else 
  • I didn't put a copyright notice on my page
But, for the most part, I think I did a really good job.  It was really a great time and productive.  And I will definitely do it again next year.  It is such a great time to get advice from others and share with others while working hard on your blog.

Heather in Sandwich (Goodbye Pedro)

2 comments:

  1. Great job! You did much better than me!! I like the tabs at the top. Yes, please make a button. I want to add it to my sidebar :) I really need to add my reviews to Goodreads. I keep saying to myself I will take one day and get it done. But I never do! I wish I could figure out Facebook. I don't know to have it be different from my personal page. Maybe you could help!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job! I should have participated in this so I could have gotten some things accomplished:) I still don't have a button for my blog either, I've been meaning to do that forever but haven't gotten to it! Oh well:)

    ReplyDelete

This is an AWARD FREE BLOG. Thank you for understanding.
While I appreciate it, I just don't have the time to respond to them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog design by Imagination Designs using papers from the Fashion Passion by Irene Alexeeva