Sunday, January 2, 2011

Library Thursday Blog Hop

             New Weekly Meme:  Library Thursday Blog Hop

The Library Thursday Blog Hop is a new weekly meme hosted by
Each week, I will list which books I've picked up, put on hold, skimmed through at the library. It's a great way to see what other bloggers are browsing through while we are waiting for new titles to come out. And it's a blog hop! So you can make some more bloggy friends. YAY!
Grab a button and sign up with your post on the linky below so others can check out what you're checkin' out! (see what I did there?)

I don't have any Library Books right now, but I have made use of the library more so here in Sandwich than anywhere else we've ever lived.  I've definitely been a weekly visitor.  The last books I had were Splendor Falls, a Gothic romance/mystery set in modern times by Rosemary Clement Moore.  I had to return it before I finished it.  I also read Vamped by Lucienne Diver.  And I had some of the 39 Clues books for my 10 year old.


  1. If I didn't have so many darn memes to participate in already, I would so do this one, too! :)

  2. Hey Heather! Thanks for this post :-] I always take books out and have to give them back before I'm even halfway finished haha! I take out way too many at a time lol


This is an AWARD FREE BLOG. Thank you for understanding.
While I appreciate it, I just don't have the time to respond to them.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blog design by Imagination Designs using papers from the Fashion Passion by Irene Alexeeva