Thursday, January 13, 2011

Library Thursday Blog Hop







This is a weekly meme hosted by Lazy Girl Reads.

This is a meme dedicated to sharing what you may have borrowed from the library this past week.  Or maybe you didn't go to the library.  I didn't.  But, from my trusty computer and with a lot of hard work, I borrowed two audio books for my audio book challenge.  Paper Towns by John Green which I've been wanting to read for a long time.  I'm saving it for snow shoveling this weekend so I can join the mini challenge at The Bewitched Bookworms one of my favorite Blogs which is hosting the Whisper in my Ear Challenge.
I also checked out Fangland by John Marks, Ellen Archer et all.  This one might not be YA, but it looked funny and my library doesn't have a lot to offer.  Now, I did see another library system that had Perfect Chemistry and the one that comes after that.  And several Sarah Dessen books.  And Before I Fall.  I've been avoiding it, but it's one of my reading resolutions.  I will read it this year!  Or listen to it.

Paper Towns                                                                                         Fangland     
So what did you borrow from the library this week?

Heather in Sandwich

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is an AWARD FREE BLOG. Thank you for understanding.
While I appreciate it, I just don't have the time to respond to them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog design by Imagination Designs using papers from the Fashion Passion by Irene Alexeeva