Friday, January 21, 2011

Okay end of day one.  Not so great.  I did get the subscribe on my blog and changed the buttons idea to the blog list which is so much better than it used to be.  It actually updates with the recent activity of you favorite blogs.  I still left some buttons up on my sidebar because some contests require the blog button.  I found out that my time was set wrong and that's why my posts don't post when I preset them.  I changed my edit choices to not have quick edits which was supposed to remove the tool marks on my blog.  But they are as plain as day to me.  Doesn't look like they disappeared at all and I can still quick edit.  So a lot of good that little choice does Blogger!

So, I still have to find out how to move my pages to the top, figure out how I want to label, tag and archive my posts.  I read Beth Fish's ideas and started working on one site she had listed for Blogger, but I think my computer was just too damn tired from me searching for all these answers.  So, before it shuts down on me, I'm shutting down for the night.  I didn't get a lot down.  But some.  And I have a gravicon and favicon and I've decided to forgo a button.  One of my favorite bloggers doesn't have one.  I figure if she can get along without one, so can I.  (Until my cousin who is a graphic designer can walk me through the process.  It's just the damn picture.  And I won't settle for less than what I want!)  So I visited some blogs and made comments and now, I'm off to read Crave which I've been dying to read for months!  See you tomorrow!  Notice my label.

Heather in Sandwich


  1. Hmm, I don't have a button either, but I was just thinking that should be an easy-ish goal to put up for Bloggiesta (I just have to edit my personalized header image, I think?)
    Btw, this is my first bloggiesta too!

  2. I recently did a How to Make a Button post, if you're interested. There's less on how to do the photo-editing part and more about the html end of things, but I did mention a few free programs you might be interested in.

    Good luck with your Bloggiesta goals!


This is an AWARD FREE BLOG. Thank you for understanding.
While I appreciate it, I just don't have the time to respond to them.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blog design by Imagination Designs using papers from the Fashion Passion by Irene Alexeeva