Sunday, May 1, 2011

IMM In My Mailbox


IMM was started by The Story Siren
to let other bloggers know what books they are reading and what's out there.  I don't usually participate in this, but my mailbox was so full this week, I thought I'd share!

From Paperback Swap I received:
  
The Oresteia (Greek Tragedy in New Translations)Red Branch
            
and the Iliad translated by Robert Fitzgerald but I couldn't find a picture of the cover.

Then I got some review books from authors.

From J.J. Telly I received   Panjandrum: Book 1 - The Aerolith Adventures (Volume 1)


From Brian Rowe I received Happy Birthday to Me (Birthday Trilogy, #1)

And from Skyhorse Publishing I received my second zombie book Zombie, Ohio: A Tale of the Undead

I won a book from The Book Scout a while back and received the book Kindred

And then from Amazon I received the following books

We'll Always Have Summer (Summer, #3)    Abandon (Abandon Trilogy #1)   The Last Little Blue Envelope 

 

Shift (Shade, #2)Moonglass

                           

Oh and I forgot one from Paperback Swap-

Tantalize (Tantalize, #1)

So I feel like my mailbox was really good to me this week and I just had to share with everyone all my goodies.  Plus I just got my PC back and I'm so excited to have it back I want to use it!!  I hope everyone else got some great stuff in their mailbox this week!!

Heather in Sandwich

Don't forget if you are in the Cape Cod area Rick Riordan will be at Sandwich High School next Sunday May 8th for a book signing and reading from his latest book.  You can have two books signed by him and take pictures from the floor while he's signing the books.  Titcomb's bookstore in East Sandwich has more information.  It starts at 2pm.
                              

8 comments:

  1. I received Happy Birthday to Me, too! Great Amazon order! I have yet to read my ARC of Abandon. Can't wait to get started. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul Heather. So many new books! I haven't heard of any of these either. LOL!

    ~Kelsa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Except for Shift, of course! :P

    ~Kelsa

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've already read Abandon and am working on a review. It's good. Happy Birthday to Me sounds really good, but Panjandrum came in first, so I'm reading that first. I'm not a Sci-fi fan, but it's not too Sci-Fi for me and I'm enjoying it. It's MG and I think it should go over well with advanced MG readers.

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooh, lots of awesome books!! i keep seeing the jenny han books!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for getting your computer back! I'll shoot you back an email soon then :) I'm looking forward to your reviews on a bunch of these. I was really hyping Abandon in my head, but I've read a few negative reviews lately and now I'm not so sure.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heather! Your little IMM picture is so cute. Okay, I haven't read many zombie books, but I'm liking the sound of Zombie, Ohio. Let us know if it is good.

    Congrats on your win.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Small Review- I loved Abandon. A few things bothered me, but you'll see that in my review. I think you'll love the mythology. Hades and Persephone. I'm reading Moonglass and enjoying it.

    Missie- I got the picture from Google Images. I thought it was cute. My boys bring the mail in for me and it's in a tangle of wisteria so it kind of reminded me of them.

    I'll be reviewing all of them as soon as I can!

    ReplyDelete

This is an AWARD FREE BLOG. Thank you for understanding.
While I appreciate it, I just don't have the time to respond to them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog design by Imagination Designs using papers from the Fashion Passion by Irene Alexeeva