Tuesday, May 10, 2011

IMM Past Week- Once Again My Mailbox Stuffed Itself!

IMM is a meme created          
by  The Story Siren to
let other bloggers know
what books they are
reading.


So here's what my greedy little mailbox brought to me this week:)

For review:

Guys Read: ThrillerThe Birth of JaidenWitches of the East End (The Beauchamp Family, #1)
CutMinding BenWallflower



Ordered from Amazon:

Ostrich Boys and   So Much Closer


So once again I'm reading, reading, reading.  I got a lot of reading done last week but then got blindsided by a migraine and my life stops then.  I did listen to an audio book, but kept falling asleep due  to my medication.  My review books are all so great I want to read them all at once!   This almost never happens.
Don't turn down any of these review books if the authors or publishers ask you to review them.  I was going to pass the Zombie Ohio book along that I got last week thinking I wouldn't like it, but nope, got hooked with the humor on the very first couple of pages.  So much for catching up!

Heather in Sandwich



3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to hear your thoughts on The Birth Of Jaiden. I'm so axious to get my copy in the mail already! :D Great haul!

    SLightly off topic: Thanks for the message on goodreads! I got the email from Jennifer earlier and replied on time even. :D *jumps up and down*

    Kelsa P.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought that was you! Congrats! My review goes up in just a couple of minutes. oops, didn't send it to Jennifer. Need to do that!

    Thanks for always being here Kelsa!

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, Witches of East End always catches my attention whenever I see the cover. Do you know, do you have to read any of her other books first before you can start that one?

    ReplyDelete

This is an AWARD FREE BLOG. Thank you for understanding.
While I appreciate it, I just don't have the time to respond to them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog design by Imagination Designs using papers from the Fashion Passion by Irene Alexeeva