Sunday, May 29, 2011

In My Mailbox Oink Oink!

In My Mailbox is a meme started by the Story Siren for bloggers to let other bloggers know what they are reading and what books have just released and what books are coming out in the near future.

My mailbox was strictly purchases except for one book from a debut novelist.

Her book is called Between written by Cindy Tefft and it has one of my favorite types of characters in it- A Scottish Highlander!!
She saw my comment to her that I loved Scottish Highlanders and sent me a copy of her book for review along with a great post that will be on my blog on June 1st the day her book is released for publication.  I won't have a review written by then, but I can't wait to read it!


Here is the rest that I got from Amazon-

Sleight (AVRA-K #1)The Sky Is EverywhereDivergent (Divergent, #1)Blood Magic (Blood Journals, #1)

The Girl in the Steel Corset (Steampunk Chronicles, #1)Beauty QueensWrappedCrescendo (Hush, Hush, #2)

Amandine      From PaperBack Swap

So you can see all the great recommendations I keep seeing are making me want these books.  I'm taking a break from review books so I can finish the ones I have and read some of these books that I have.  I can't wait!  What did you get this week??  And remember, I paid for most of these.  I traded for Amandine and only received one book for review.

Heather in Sandwich


  1. WOW !! Awesome stack of books !! I'm dying to read Divergent, Blood Magic and Between (a Scottish character ? definitely for me) !!
    Happy reading ;)

  2. I need Crescendo too! I just finished Hush Hush!!

    Check out my IMM!

  3. Wow Heather! That is one amazing mailbox! I'm dying to read Divergent, I've heard it's ridiculously good and I want to be in the loop:) I got Beauty Queens this week too, can't wait to see what you think of it!

  4. Great books! I've read The Sky Is Everywhere and Crescndo, both of which I enjoyed. I'm dying to read Beauty Queens! I hope you enjoy them all :)

  5. Divergent! I need to read it!>_< Awesome mailbox! :D


  6. I know I splurged! I wasn't planning on reading Divergent but I haven't read one bad review of it so I figured I might as well because I'd feel like I missed out. I had to read Crescendo because Silence is coming out and the rest because they came recommended from other bloggers.

    Who says bloggers don't sell books???? I'm going broke from reading blog reviews!!!


  7. I'm with you, Heather! Bloggers do sell books.
    I need to read Divergent for the same reason. >_<
    Not a single bad review is a record!

  8. Between looks great and I can't wait to read Divergent as well!!

    Our Mailbox is at BookSake.

  9. Just got Wrapped this mornign and can't wait to read it. The cover looks even better now that I have it in my hands. Happpy reading!

  10. Oh wow, nice books! I'm really curious to read your thoughts about Beauty Queens, Divergent, Amandine, and Wrapped. I've read Wrapped, but I didn't love it. It was ok. I've heard nothing but absolutely awesome reviews for Divergent though, so I'm really looking forward to that one!


This is an AWARD FREE BLOG. Thank you for understanding.
While I appreciate it, I just don't have the time to respond to them.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blog design by Imagination Designs using papers from the Fashion Passion by Irene Alexeeva