Thursday, June 9, 2011

Happy Book Birthday to Amanda Ashby for FAIRY BAD DAY!!!!

Book Birthday Shout Out
is a new meme started
by those creative ladies
at Bewitched Bookworms.  In fact, that's their beautiful button right there to help draw attention to brand new books coming out this week.


Fairy Bad DayI have a brand new book hot off the presses by my author friend Amanda Ashby called Fairy Bad Day.  Perhaps you've seen the cover.  Let's just say you don't want her to go all medieval on you!  I love this cover from the spiked four inch heels to the sword and the patterned stockingsl  You can tell she means business.  And she does.  This is a fun book, but it has it's darker moments and Amanda's style is easy to read.  She knows how to write humor and those awkward teenage years.  You can read my review
Here.  Happy Book Birthday Amanda!


Heather in Sandwich

3 comments:

  1. Awesome pick !!!!I just read the review from Jenny and with you and her being so excited about this book I NEED to put in on my reading pile!!!

    Thanks for playing along, I will match the Button to your blog in the weekend! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH! I just posted my review of this one today, I loved it:) It was so cute and fun and one I will definitely be reading again! Happy Book Birthday Amanda!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heather - thank you (again) so much! I've said it before and I've said it again YA book bloggers rule!

    Danny - I hope you enjoy it!

    Jenny - ditto what I said about YA book bloggers ruling. The support really means a lot to me, especially since I live so far away! And now I'm off for another Skittle break!

    ReplyDelete

This is an AWARD FREE BLOG. Thank you for understanding.
While I appreciate it, I just don't have the time to respond to them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog design by Imagination Designs using papers from the Fashion Passion by Irene Alexeeva