Sunday, June 19, 2011

IMM I Ate Too Much!!

IMM is a meme started by The Story Siren and is a fun way to let people know about the books you received this week so other bloggers know what's out there that they might have missed and to let me know what book I possibly could have purchased that I didn't get. I don't see how that could be, but here goes.



I order most of my books because there is not a bookstore close to me.  I know, weird right.  The library is close, and I have frequented it in the past, but for now I have been ordering because I keep the library books way too long and things are hectic because if you don't know by now, I'm moving.  Not to another part of town, but from Massachusetts to North Carolina.  Yes, a very big move.  And  I have been having nightmares about my hair falling out, actually breaking off and falling out, so I don't think that's a good sign.  So to keep from worry too much, I'm trying to stay on my routine as much as possible.  Which means I'll keep on blogging.

So, to the books:

Yesterday I got an almost new looking copy of  Artichoke's Heart by Suzanne Supplee Artichoke's Heart from
Paperback Swap.  Yes, I have quite a few points with them so I'm using them up.

This week from Amazon I received some of the new releases:
HourglassPassion ((Fallen))Imaginary Girls
Ordinary BeautyAngel BurnSpellbound (Harlequin Teen)
Bone Dressing (Volume 1)

And I won the book Anathema by Megg Jensen Anathema: Cloud Prophet Trilogy: Book One (Volume 1) from the Indie Author Bash over at
Book Reader Addicts  which is going on all month.  There are winners every day and there are some great unknown authors.  And some known authors as well.  But you might just find a gem that you'd never heard of before.  I've heard of Megg's books.  I also won an E-book, a novella, that I'm reading in bits but it's not something I can review here.  It's called The Vampire's Salvation and I can't even post the picture here being PG rated.  But it's quite entertaining!  So I believe that's it for this week.  Quite enough!

So what did you get in your mailbox this week?

Heather only a few more days in Sandwich :(


13 comments:

  1. Hi Heather :D

    What an awesome IMM :) I really want to read Hourglass, Imaginary Girls and Spellbound too! I'll come back for your reviews :D I hope you enjoy them. Happy reading!

    Good Luck for the move (in fact as I'm not English I don't quite know how to say it, because it's not really luck you need, but more strength.. In French we say "bon courage") We are moving too next week. France is obviously way smaller than the US but it's a pretty big move here (around 700miles). I'm sure everything will be fine for you!

    Lilie

    PS: Thank you for stopping by my blog :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you love Hourglass! :-)

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lilie- We are moving close to that maybe 1000 miles. It's two days with two kids, two dogs and two cars. Thankfully we have movers to pack us and move everything. Bon courage to you as well. I used to know how to spell is it "aussie" I know it sounds like o see, well in American. I took French for a few years. I had a French pen pal named Virpi. But I could never read her letters as they were all in French and I doubt if she could read mine as they were all in English!

    April- I've started Hourglass and love it. But realized I needed to read A Scary Scene in a Scary Movie for a book tour. It is laugh out loud funny! So I'm finishing that up first. I read Passion already. But I have four reviews to write so I feel guilty for reading anymore without writing them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with the move! Hourglass is amazing and Angel burn is pretty good too. I've also got spellbound and bone dressing. Hope you enjoy all your books!!

    The Cait Files

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh awesome books :D Imaginary Girls is AMAZING if you haven't read it yet, I hope you liked it as much as I did :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those books look awesome! I hope you enjoy reading all of them! Check out My IMM if you get the chance! Happy reading!

    -Jessica (Peace Love Books)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great set! I really want to read Artichoke's Heart and Hourglass.
    New Twitter follower. Old GFC follower.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anathema is supposed to be absolutely amazing!! I have it, but so haven't read it yet. *I suck*

    The Bookish Brunette

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW! Awesome, awesome books this week Heather! I've heard nothing but good things about Hourglass, I really want to read that one. I want to read Imaginary Girls too, can't wait for your reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Is that chocolate on the cover of Artichoke's Heart? Hmmm.. That's curious. LOL

    Great mailbox, Heather. I'm looking forward to reading Spellbound myself. Congrats on your wins!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooh, hope you like Hourglass! I'm looking forward to reading that one. As you know, you're very much in my thoughts with your move :) Don't worry, everything will work out well.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for watching my techno video mash up. :)
    Moving is work in itself. I moved a few times and it is very exhausting, but for a packrat like me I even like to keep things like scraps of fabric, paper, lots of this and that. Be kind to yourself and know things will be fine.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ann-I too am a pack rat, but try to pare down with each move though I see a creative project with every piece of paper, box, scrap of ribbon, button, label. I have my old china cupboard (an antique lawyer's bookcase) packed my china up and filled it with postcards, stamps, buttons, glitter, glass glitter, stamps, ribbon, paper and anything else you can imagine. I like to make collages in boxes. Maybe I'll share sometime. So I get it!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete

This is an AWARD FREE BLOG. Thank you for understanding.
While I appreciate it, I just don't have the time to respond to them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog design by Imagination Designs using papers from the Fashion Passion by Irene Alexeeva