Sunday, June 12, 2011

IMM Very Small This Week

IMM was started by The Story Siren as a way for Bloggers to let other Bloggers know what books they received and let them know what new books are coming out.  It's a great way to spread the word.
This week, my mailbox was very light.
I received two books that I can remember.

Brother/SisterI have already read and reviewed this book.  You can read my review Here.

And to complete my trilogy I received the first book
in the Wondrous Strange series.

Wondrous Strange (Wondrous Strange (Quality))

And that completes my
IMM!  What did you get?

Heather in Sandwich


  1. Wondrous Strange is pretty good, I hope you'll enjoy it ! Brother/Sister sounds very interesting .. I'm going to check out your review !

  2. Bookish- You can find it super cheap from other vendors on Amazon.

    Elodie- It is not depressing in the least. It was so good I stayed up until 3am reading it. I might have said that in the review. It was like a snowball on the top of the hill, one little mistake and then it just kept gathering speed and more snow(mistakes, biggies) I just wasn't sure where it would end. It was soooo good! I'm not sure how I even saw it to order it, but I'm so glad I did!

  3. Thank you for stopping by my blog :D

    I also want to read Wondrous Strange serie, I hope you'll enjoy it and I will come back to check your review.

    I really love your description :) I can't watch Disney movies with animals in them either :D And lucky you, you live in Massachusetts, I went once and it was so beautiful, perhaps because it was summer :D It's a bit late in France but I'll come back tomorrow to explore your blog :)

    Happy reading!


  4. I really need to read the rest of the Wondrous Strange series. I read the first one and it was pretty good. =)

  5. I want to read the Wonderous Strange trilogy you lucky duck!

  6. I've heard good things about the Wondrous Strange series, can't wait to see what you think of book 1 Heather!

  7. Hey everyone- Well my moving timeframe has been seriously moved up so I won't be reading the Wondrous Strange series any time soon. I've got a couple of books I must read and then everyone gets packed up. I'm marking them high value! LOL


This is an AWARD FREE BLOG. Thank you for understanding.
While I appreciate it, I just don't have the time to respond to them.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blog design by Imagination Designs using papers from the Fashion Passion by Irene Alexeeva