Sunday, July 31, 2011

IMM Ridiculously Long! June 19- July 30th

I haven't done an IMM in ages so this is going to be ridiculously long and won't include a few review books which deserve to be included in a vlog or pictures which I'm having a hard time doing right now.  So here are the pictures of all the books I have purchased over the past few weeks.

And the IMM meme was started by The Story Siren so bloggers can share what they got this week (if you keep up) and maybe showcase some new authors or books that someone didn't know about.  Here we go!

Tommy Nightmare: (Jenny Pox #2)Dark Souls: A NovelSuite ScarlettRipple

Siren's StormTexas GothicUndercurrent: A Siren NovelMiss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children
The School for the Insanely GiftedLuminousForbiddenSirensong: A Faeriewalker Novel
Summer StormTouch of Frost (Mythos Academy)Wolfsbane (Nightshade, Book 2)Wildefire
A Note of Madness (Definitions)Voice in the Distance (Definitions)Supernaturally (Paranormalcy)Falling for Hamlet
Always a WitchDead Rules

From PaperBack Swap:
Specials (The Uglies)Briar RoseJessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark Side

For Review in no particular order:
Wynter Chelsea: The LegacyHere Lies Bridget (Harlequin Teen)Boy vs. GirlShattered Dreams: A Midnight Dragonfly Novel
BreadcrumbsPeter Nimble and His Fantastic EyesThe Fifth Specter (Parker Chance Series)Dael and the Painted People (Book 3 in the Zan-Gah Series)

Jenny PoxOh and I've won a bunch of books but they haven't come in yet.  I don't know if I ever said Thanks on my blog to Jenny at Supernatural Snark and JL Bryan for my copy of Jenny Pox that I won from Jenny! Mr. Bryan signed it and I devoured it!  So thanks to both of them for this great book.

So I am busy reading!  If anyone wants to know more about these books, just shoot me an email.  I'll be happy to tell you about them.  I have more review books coming, even one from Egypt!  So look for me to start posting a little more regularly now.

What did you get in your mailbox?????



  1. Wow! If that isn't the mother of all hauls I don't know what is 0.0

    First of all I'm uber jelous about Dead Rules and Wolfsbane!

    I really hope you enjoy Peculiar Children, Jessica's Guide, and Supernaturally as they are favorites of mine. Wynter Chelsea was also really good...

    Hope you enjoy!

    Oh I had Dawn Metcalf over for Debut Author Incites this week. Her book sounds pretty good ^-^

  2. Wow! Your right about this being quite the IMM but so much fun to see all the fun stuff you got. Enjoy! I don't know how I would pick what I was going to read next.
    Here is my IMM Happy Sunday!

  3. WOW Heather! That is quite an impressive and completely enviable mailbox! So glad you enjoyed Jenny Pox, I just love that series:) I'm really looking forward to Supernaturally as well, I had to run out and buy that as soon as it came out. Enjoy all those amazing books!

  4. What a fantastic week in books!!! Soo many and all of them sound or I know are amazing!! =) Enjoy!!

  5. I want pretty much all of those - Loving all those covers too! That would take me ages to read but I bet you consume them in quick sharp time.

    Popping along on my rounds today - It's that time of the week again - Monday Madness airs a FRESH new linky to begin the month - Pop along if you're about and link up if you like?

    Shah X

  6. For some reasons the pictures in your IMM posts never show up in Firefox for me. So I don't know what you got, but from the comments it sounds like you got some good stuff! Did I see a mention of Supernaturally? Guess I should stop entering every Supernaturally giveaway I see for you :)

  7. Okay- Do Remember that is over a month's worth of books and I did neglect to include two books that I received for review.

    Small- Since you can't see them, I will list them out for you.

    I received two copies of Little Women and Me-one from the publisher and one signed by the author! You know which one I'm keeping! And I won a copy of Glow from St. Martin's. I think anyone that signs up wins so go to their facebook page just type in Glow and sign up to win!


This is an AWARD FREE BLOG. Thank you for understanding.
While I appreciate it, I just don't have the time to respond to them.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blog design by Imagination Designs using papers from the Fashion Passion by Irene Alexeeva