Monday, August 8, 2011

IMM- Curbing The Habit (HA!)

IMM is a meme created by The Story Siren to encourage
bloggers to share what books they got this week so we might 
find some new books we've never heard of old or new and to
let our readers know what's going on.

So you know that I went to a book signing this week and I didn't have two of the books.  One because it was just coming out this week and one because I just never got around to getting it considering my back log of unread books which is up around 150 now.  But I had to have books to get signed.  So here's what I got.

Two copies of both Across the Universe and The Near Witch and One copy of Hourglass  as well as a copy of Firelight.
Across the UniverseHourglassThe Near WitchFirelight


From Paperback Swap
Oh. My. Gods.Pretties (Uglies Trilogy, Book 2) [Paperback]Looking for AlaskaDeadly Little Secret (A Touch Novel)Household Gods


For Review
Egypt: The Uprising: The Battle for Maat (Volume 1)
Thank you Amira!

And on loan from Linds at Bibliophile Brouhaha
A copy of Raw Blue

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh you got Raw Blue!!!! I can't wait to see what you think of that one Heather, I was caught off guard by how good it was:) And I'm excited for Hourglass too, I've heard so many great things about that one:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool that you went to the Ash to Nash signing. =) Hope you enjoy all the books you received this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenny- Yep Linds let me borrow it. I've already written a review of Hourglass, but now that I've asked a couple of questions of Myra McEntire, it's made me look at that beginning I had trouble with in a whole new and better light. I feel like a rewrite is in order. And I think a little mini review is what I'll do. Read it before you read the book.

    Bailey- Got back okay?? Read Ripple yet? Got to read it to know what I was talking about! I was amazed at everything I got from Paper Back Swap this week! And honestly, I didn't think I'd like Across the Universe, but I should have listened to all those reviews. It's just like Divergent. I sneak a read every chance I get!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun books this week! I am so conditioned now that every time I see that Raw Blue cover I immediately think of Linds :P

    ReplyDelete

This is an AWARD FREE BLOG. Thank you for understanding.
While I appreciate it, I just don't have the time to respond to them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog design by Imagination Designs using papers from the Fashion Passion by Irene Alexeeva