Tuesday, August 2, 2011

IMM Listed *Just for you Small*

Small says she can't see the haul I got over the last month, so I am going to list them out for her.  This is a recap so it's not any different than the pictures of my previous IMM this week.  Here we go Small!


Purchased                                                   
Tommy Nightmare-JL Bryan               
Dark Souls- Paula Morris
Suite Scarlett- Maureen Johnson
Ripple- Mandy Hubbard
Siren's Storm- Lisa Papademetriou
Texas Gothic- Rosemary Clement-Moore
Undercurrent- Tricia Rayburn
Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children-Ransom Riggs
School for the Insanely Gifted- Dan Elish
Luminous- Dawn Metcalf
Forbidden- Tabitha Suzuma
Sirensong- Jenna Black
Summer Storm- Kristina Dunker
Touch of Frost- Jennifer Estep
Wolfsbane- Andrea Cremer
Wildefire- Karsten Knight
A Note of Madness- Tabitha Suzuma
A Voice in the Distance- Tabitha Suzuma
Supernaturally- Kiersten White
Falling for Hamlet- Michelle Ray
Always a Witch- Carolyn MacCullogh
Dead Rules- Randy Russell


Paperback Swap
Specials by Scott Westerfeld
Briar Rose by Jane Yolen
Jessica's Guide to Dating On the Dark Side by Beth Fantaskey


Review Books
-Here Lies Bridget by Paige Harbison Thanks Teen Book Scene and Harlequin Teen
-Boy vs. Girl by Na'ima B. Robert Thanks Teen Book Scene and Frances Lincoln Books
-Shattered Dreams A Midnight Dragonfly Novel by Ellie James Thanks Library Things Early Reviewers
-Wynter Chelsea by Becca Ritchie Thank you Becca!
-Breadcrumbs- by Anne Ursu Thanks Kellie at Walden Pond
-Peter Nimble and His Fantastic Eyes by Jonathan Auxier Thank you Jonathan and Regal Literary
-The Fifth Specter by T.S. Welti Thank you T.S. Welti and Penelope Corrales
-Dael and the Painted People by Dr. Allan Richard Shickman Thank you Bonnie and Earthshaker Books


Little Women and MeAlso mentioned in my comments but I forgot to picture them are Little Women and Me by Lauren Baratz-Logsted.  I received one Thanks to Teen Book Scene and the Publisher Bloomsbury.  And I got a copy from the author Lauren Baratz-Logsted signed to me! So, I will add it to my giveaway pile which is growing enormously.


Glow (Sky Chasers)I was also surprised to receive a copy of Glow from St. Martin's.  I entered a contest to win it a while back and I did.  So did a lot of other people!! And I believe the give away may be going on still so go over to Facebook.com/GlowSeries and enter to win.  So thanks to all the publishers and authors that sent me books to review I will get to them as soon as I can!  And I have two other review books that I have to make a vlog of so I can do them justice!  And every once in awhile, maybe I can read some of the books I bought!


That's all!


Please drop by tomorrow to see the guest post by Amira Aly about her research for her novel Egypt the Uprising.

2 comments:

  1. i loved suite scarlett! i have the sequel but haven't read it yet.

    I'm so jealous of wolfsbane!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww you are the best! Thank you :) And what a GIGANTIC haul you have! So, so many good books. I really liked Touch of Frost. Jessica's Guide was a surprise for me. I thought it would be sort of same-old, same-old, but I ended up really enjoying it. There are a bunch of sweet lines about relationships and body image. It was nice. I hope you like all of your books!

    ReplyDelete

This is an AWARD FREE BLOG. Thank you for understanding.
While I appreciate it, I just don't have the time to respond to them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog design by Imagination Designs using papers from the Fashion Passion by Irene Alexeeva