Sunday, August 14, 2011



This IMM was created by The Story Siren to let bloggers show each other what they received for review and what they purchased or what they borrowed from the library, maybe old treasures they discovered and to share it.  Who knows, you may discover your favorite book in what someone received, begged, borrowed, or err...well you never know.  So here's what I got!                                                           

All You Desire (Eternal Ones) In the Forests of the Night: The Goblin Wars, Book TwoWitch SongJuliet Immortal

-All You Desire by Kirsten Miller Sequel to TheEternal Ones
-In the Forests of the Night: Goblin Wars Book Two
Sequel to Tyger, Tyger by Kersten Hamilton
-Witch Song by Amber Argyle
-Juliet Immortal by Stacey Jay

Thanks to Kersten Hamilton and Houghton Mifflin Harcourt for In the Forests of the Night

Also from Paperback Swap I received
Everything Is Fine.Everything is Fine by Ann Dee Ellis

So that's what I go in my mailbox!  How about you?



  1. Darn, I think my comment didn't go through. Well, I said I'm happy to see a copy of Juliet Immortal in your pile. I'm curious about that book. Hope you enjoy them all!

  2. Great set! I really want to read Juliet Immortal and Witch Song. Enjoy!
    My IMM

  3. Great books! I hope you enjoy them.

  4. Juliet Immortal seems to be everywhere at the minute - I think it might be time to finally add it to my wishlist!

    I've read the first Goblin Wars book, but never got round to reading the second :)

  5. I can't wait to read All You Desire! I love the first book. Witch Song is on my wish list. Hope you enjoy your books :)

  6. I've seen All You Desire quite a bit today. Great haul!


  7. Juliet Immortal sounds soooo good! I can't wait to get my hands on it! I hope you enjoy all you got!

    Here's my IMM!

  8. Very nice. Hope you enjoy the books you got this week. Come visit me over at Livre De Amour-Books of Love Blog. Old follower just hopping through.

  9. I'll come visit all of you as soon as this storm blows over!

    Hey Hanna- you must be thinking of another Goblin Wars series. This one isn't out until November!

  10. Tyger, Tyger has a I am so far behind!!! Not only haven't I read the first one, but now the second one will be out soon. So many good books!!!!

    Check out our Mailbox at Book Sake.

  11. Great books!! =D Juliet Immortal looks soo good!


This is an AWARD FREE BLOG. Thank you for understanding.
While I appreciate it, I just don't have the time to respond to them.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blog design by Imagination Designs using papers from the Fashion Passion by Irene Alexeeva