Saturday, August 27, 2011


In My Mailbox is a meme created by The Story Siren as way for bloggers to show each other books they've received during the week so we know about new books, old books and everything in between!

Here is my mailbox and I can't wait to see what's in your's!  I hope your's is still there after Irene!!

First, from Paperback Swap-
I saw the first two at Small Review in her Fractured Fairy Tales Post
The Ugly Princess and the Wise Fool
The Goose Chase by Patrice Kindl and The Ugly Princess and the Wise Fool by Margaret Gray
I also got Shaman King Vol 1 my first bonafide Manga from Paperback Swap  

I also received a copy of Spellbound that I won from the Spellbound tour with Kismet Book Tours.  Thanks to Kismet, Cara Lynn Shultz and Angela at Reading Angel.

And then from Amazon I received the following:
The Candidates (Delcroix Academy, #1)Waterfall (River of Time, #1)Remembrance

The Candidates by Inara Scott, Waterfall by Lisa T. Bergren and Remembrance by Michelle Madow
And I was so intrigued by the review I read on  of this book that I ordered
The Goats
The Goats by Brock Cole
and lastly from Amazon I got Damage by Anya Parrish
That's what was in my mailbox this week!  What was in yours???

Hope you are all safe and dry!!
And your mailbox is still standing!



  1. Swoon...Waterfall. Kole (my son) is reading that one now and I loved it! I really want to read Spellbound too.
    Check out our Mailbox at Book Sake.

  2. Ooh I entered to win Remembrance!!!

    Here's my IMM: And I'm having a giveaway as well if you're interested! :)

    Happy reading,
    Goldilox (new follower!)

  3. Great IMM! I really want to read Spellbound, The Candidates, Waterfall, Remembrance and Damage! Lucky! I hope that you enjoy all of your books :)

    You can check out my IMM here!

    Happy reading :)

    Claire @ YA Bookie Monster

  4. Hi :) new follower. U got sum gr8 reads this week..I love getting new books but h8 the looong tbr
    Grabbed ur button too :)

  5. Mailbox full of win! Remembrance looks awesome, and can't wait to read your thoughts on Waterfall. :)

    Happy Reading, Heather.

  6. Yay! I hope you like the fractured fairy tales!


This is an AWARD FREE BLOG. Thank you for understanding.
While I appreciate it, I just don't have the time to respond to them.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blog design by Imagination Designs using papers from the Fashion Passion by Irene Alexeeva