Friday, August 26, 2011

My Friday Love

This week my Friday love goes to a series that I have absolutely 
come to love!  It's the Paranormals series by JL Bryan beginning with the fabulously scabby
Jenny Pox (The Paranormals, #1) 
and her equally frightening paranormal
Tommy Nightmare (The Paranormals, #2)

Rumor has it( JL Bryan) that the last book in the series is set to release in September if all goes according to plan!!
I had a fabulous twitter conversation between JL Bryan, Ashley at The Bookish Brunette about who would play some of the characters if we made team buttons for some of the guys in the books!
So yay for that convo and yay for the awesome books!  My reviews are coming and if you haven't read them yet, get thee to a computer and order them online!

Be safe on the Northeast Coast!



  1. WIN!!! Yeah... Obviously I live this series too!!! Totally hoping to get the buttons done tomorrow!!

  2. That will be fun! Let me know Ashley!! I'll help spread the word!



This is an AWARD FREE BLOG. Thank you for understanding.
While I appreciate it, I just don't have the time to respond to them.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blog design by Imagination Designs using papers from the Fashion Passion by Irene Alexeeva