Friday, August 19, 2011

My Friday Loves

This is a new meme by my wonderful friends at 
to share what we loved about the blogging world this week!

And for me it was the release of 
by Simone Elkeles
and finally getting to read
Thanks to Linds at Bibliophile Brouhaha
and I was invited to review it for 
Kirsty Eagar Appreciation Week
August 29th- September 4th!

And then I visited the Friday Love post and saw my
friend Danny who is working diligently on her
thesis for her doctorate appreciated me!
So a big ol' Southern hunk of love ya' sugar
to you Danny and Small at Small Review because she
is always answering my book questions
and trying to loan me books even though I 
don't have the time to read them!

So big ol' HAPPY FRIDAY LOVE!

Heather

5 comments:

  1. i still need to read something by simone ekleles

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Bookish Brunette tells me I need to go out and get Perfect Chemistry. Apparently I really must do so if you are waiting on book 3 too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carrie and Book Sake- This is a perfect time to get Book 3 because the entire series is out!! The boys come off as jerks in the beginning, but later, oooh boy! It's not just romance, but a lot of it is romance, but these guys are tough, gang memebers. And getting out of a gang, well you can imagine how tough that is! I haven't started Chain Reaction, but I cannot wait! No paranormal stuff but Simone has a great writing style and her female characters are not roll over and give up kind of girls. Love that!!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, sending you my Friday (and every day of the week) love! One of these days you will let me send you a book. It's the least I could do after everything you've done for me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwh this is such a great meme! Your little note to your friend at the end was sweet! :D And regarding your comment on my IMM! Yep, I did roll around in them and I couldn't stop staring at them! I took your advice on my followers thingie and moved it up! Thank you! <3 and Happy Reading!

    Naj
    Unputdownable Books!

    ReplyDelete

This is an AWARD FREE BLOG. Thank you for understanding.
While I appreciate it, I just don't have the time to respond to them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog design by Imagination Designs using papers from the Fashion Passion by Irene Alexeeva