Don't forget to link up your answers to Nic at Irresistible Reads
who is hosting this week!
who is hosting this week!
1. After Gabi is injured, the doctor gives her a tonic. Gabi questions the doctor several times what is in it but he refuses to tell. Would have you taken the tonic in Gabi's situation?
I probably would have taken it. I might have questioned it after I saw him talking to Lord Forabosch, but still it made her stop hurting.
2. Before the games Gabi asks Lia to let Lord Forabosch win in the archery event as people especially Lord Forabosch are becoming suspicious of them. But during the games Lord Forabosch upsets Lia trying to throw her off her game. So Lia decides to win. Do you think she did the right thing by not letting Lord Forabosch bully her or do you think she took an unnecessary risk?
No, I think she had to show Lord Forabosch that she wasn't scared of him and that she wasn't going to be bullied by him.
3. When Gabi is dying and she and Lia decide to return to the tombs so they can get the cure at home but they have to tell Marcello the truth. Even though Marcello thinks that it is madness that they are from the future he believes in Gabi because he loves her. Do you think this is believable? What would you have done if you were Marcello?
I would have thought it was the fever talking or that they were suffering from the same poison. But sometimes with love you have to take things on faith and Marcello was in love by then waiting by her bedside for her to wake up and getting the best doctor for her. So I would have trusted her. Especially after she disappeared!
4. In the end Gabi and Lia return home. Do you think Gabi will return to Marcello? Would you go back?
Um, yes. And yes.
5. Looking back at Waterfall what was your favourite moment?
Having Gabi come out of the tomb for the first time and realize she was in the middle of an honest to God sword fight where men were bleeding and dying.
Or, that teenage dialogue she had running in her head and using teenage language in her head.
Or, when Marcello switched with Luca when Luca was teaching Gabi to dance!
I had a lot of favorite moments!! I loved this book and I can't wait to have a chance to read the others. I can't believe I actually have waited to read the other two while they are sitting beside me!! I haven't even met Lord Greco yet! But, I have truly enjoyed reading everyone's answers to the questions and Waterfall Wednesdays! Thanks to all the hosts and to Lisa T. Bergren for such a great novel!!