Sunday, September 11, 2011


I had a very small mailbox this week which was a
good thing!  I'm still unpacking books and we just bought two bookshelves from Borders and I thought for sure I'd be able to give one of my sons a bookshelf I had been using.  But as I'm taking books out of boxes and out from under beds and tables I'm freaking out!  I have way more books than one person should be allowed to have.  And I've PAID for all of these books!  I don't even want to think about how much these books amount to.  Has anyone else added up how much they've spent on books?  I have cookbooks, decorating books, craftbooks, gardening books, books on mental illness, on health issues, on drawing and on writing.
And then there are the novels.  Shelves and buckets and baskets and drawers! Oh my God it's an epidemic!  I have a basket of books beside my head between me and my husband full of review books!
AACK!  But the review books are slowly diminishing so that's good and I'm actually getting to read all those books I've purchased!

So, the only things I picked up this week were
I purchased these from Amazon Sweet Venom by Tera Lyn Childs, Dear Bully by Various Authors and All These Things I've Done by Gabrielle Zevin
I got Crash Into Me from Paperback Swap.

I also received a novella for review.  It was an e-book which I don't accept, but it was short and came with a song that was in the book.  The novella is called Skid Out and it's the prequel to a trilogy called Heavy Influence Trilogy by Anne Marie Frohoff.                                        


  1. That doesn't look very small! :) Looking forward to your reviews.

  2. I'm curious about Sweet Venom. I've not seen any reviews yet. Great IMM this week. Happy Reading!!

  3. I have quite a few books myself. This morning I was trying to figure out where I could put a bookcase to house all of my books. I hate to let any of them go once I get them. Guess I need to learn to be better about sharing!
    : )

  4. I don't want to even think about how much I've spent on books! It's VERY scary! LOL! I have ALOT of "to read" books on my bookshelf and I just bought a bunch more from the Borders closing sale. I have no idea when I'll get to all of them! It's an addiction, but I love to read too much to stop! :-) I'm glad I'm a fast reader! LOL!


This is an AWARD FREE BLOG. Thank you for understanding.
While I appreciate it, I just don't have the time to respond to them.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blog design by Imagination Designs using papers from the Fashion Passion by Irene Alexeeva