Friday, September 2, 2011

My Friday Loves

Today I have my Friday love is the Awesome River of Time Series by Lisa T. Bergren!

I did not think it could live up to the hype, but boy was I wrong! I've only read the first book Waterfall and I am waiting on pins and needles for the next two books! Thank God they are already published!! Oh and the author Lisa T. Bergren is going to Italy this summer and she's going to find a way for us to travel back in time to the Italian Renaissance. No, not all of us, she said she'd go with me, but if anyone knows Italian, especially Renaissance Italian, you can come with us. I know the chances are slim, but you know how unbelievable the stories are we read, we can always dream......

Why don't you post a Friday Love and link it up at The Bewitched Bookworms

Happy Friday! The link for the hop is to the right so you don't have to hunt for it and it includes the full list of participants!! Happy Hopping!


  1. I've been wondering about this series! I have the first one on my Kindle but haven't read it yet. Thanks for your review! :-)

  2. Well, it's not really a review, but it's so great!
    It's definitely a great read. I'm participating in Waterfall Wednesdays and we were only supposed to read chapters 1-6. Yeah, right. I finished it in two days and that's only b/c I had to taxi little one back and forth to school and had some things I really had to do at home. He's still in a cast!!!


  3. I loved the first two, can't wait to read the third. Glad you enjoyed it so much too!

  4. The first one just showed up on my doorstep. Can't wait!

  5. I leave the country for a few weeks. I come back and see this series everywhere. I think I am so missing out and didn't even know it until now.

    Black Disaster Fairy

    A World of Personality

  6. Book Sake- Thanks for all your help with the GFC!
    And yes I love this series!! Very much!

    Alysa@Teens Read and Write and Black Disaster Fairy- You definitely want to read this one!! I love how fast paced it is, intrigue, romance, action and strong female characters, not to mention hunky Knights! And time travel, did I mention that?? A bit of everything I love.

    Thanks for your comments!!


  7. Waterfall is on my TBR list. I've heard such great things about it!

    Also, I’m a new follower—wonderful blog! Stop by my blog and follow me too? :)

  8. Yay for The River of Time! I'm so glad you like them :) I think you're going to love Cascade and Torrent.


This is an AWARD FREE BLOG. Thank you for understanding.
While I appreciate it, I just don't have the time to respond to them.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blog design by Imagination Designs using papers from the Fashion Passion by Irene Alexeeva