Monday, September 5, 2011

River of Time Series by Lisa T. Bergren Contest

So, I don't know if you've read any of my posts about this series or anyone else's, probably have to be hiding under a rock not to have at least seen this book series around but, there's a series called The River of Time which includes the books Waterfall, Cascade and Torrent.

Well it seems that there might be a fourth book in the series with a little help on our parts!  And I for one would like that fourth book!!
You see there was a Knight in Shining Armor left with empty arms and we just cannot have that on our hands can we???  WELL Can WE???  I mean, we didn't write it that way, but it's up to us to buy these books, tell people about them and get them on the bookstore shelves and library shelves!!  

What are they about you ask?  Well, you could read my first set of answers about the first book on the first six chapters Here.  Or you could read one of many reviews on several blogs, For Waterfall you can go Here or here or here.  That's just to show you what the first book is like.  If that doesn't get you interested then nothing will!  Small Review has reviews of Cascade and Torrent.  I haven't reviewed any of them because I'm doing Waterfall Wednesdays and I haven't read the other two because of other bookish commitments. 
(I owe some people some book reviews).


Or you could win your own set of the books at Small Review's River of Time Giveaway.  And that is why you will see me in the below video looking so God awful (I have a cold) making a video telling you about the River of Time Series (yes I'm in bed in my p.j.s sexy aren't they??)!

So this is for Rodolfo and Lisa T. Bergren and maybe one of you if I win a signed copy of the books.  Because I already have a copy of the books.  So that means giveaway.  And I think I might have to make it something creative, because the Renaissance Festival is coming up and even though Gabi and Lia travel back in time to the Dark Ages, it's still back in time.

So help get the word out and enter Small's contest at Small Review!

And you might want to visit the author at her blog or website at:
                              Lisa T. Bergren's Website
So let me know what you think!  Will you read the series?  Will you ask your library to carry it?  Your bookstore?  Have your book club read it when you get to pick the next book?  Give it a chance!  I have yet to see a bad review of this series!!

Thanks for reading go get a copy of Waterfall and start reading and don't forget to enter the contest!



  1. Heather! You're awesome. Thanks for the promo! I love the River of Time series.

    Hope you feel better soon. :)

  2. Missie-
    Damn your fast girl! I just pushed the publish button! I'm sitting here trying to figure out all the things I need to tell Small I did to promote the books because I want those signed copies!!!
    And a knight if I can have one, but I'm not holding out hope on that one. Besides, I've got a pretty good one already. Wouldn't trade him for Marcello or Luca!

  3. Oh my gosh Heather!!!!! You are amazing! Thank you so much for getting the word out. And a video!! (You look lovely, but I hope you feel better soon!) This is what I'm talking about--creativity! I LOOVE it.

    (You filled out the form exactly how I wanted it, btw!)

  4. Thanks I'll go take a peak. Yeah...get better soon.

  5. Whoohooo, a fourth book. I haven't read the third yet, but I know I will want more! Get some rest!!

  6. I NEED BOOK FOUR!!! I NEED IT! I'm hoping everyone runs to the bookstore and buys this series, I just adored it. Thanks for doing this post Heather, it's fun to see everyone come together to promote a series they love!

  7. Thanks everyone! Now you do your part!! Make your videos and pleas and tell everyone! And thanks for your well wishes!!


  8. You are so amazing, Heather. Shooting video while sick, even. I think I love you...THANK YOU!!!

  9. Thanks everyone! It's Thursday and I'm finally better!



This is an AWARD FREE BLOG. Thank you for understanding.
While I appreciate it, I just don't have the time to respond to them.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blog design by Imagination Designs using papers from the Fashion Passion by Irene Alexeeva