Sunday, October 9, 2011

IMM for two weeks

             In My Mailbox                                          

From Amazon- Fairy Metal Thunder by JL Bryan
Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
Carrier of the Mark by Leigh Fallon
Eve by Anna Carey
Silence by Becca Fitzpatrick
The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
The Son of Neptune by Rick Riordan
Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins
The Faerie Ring by Kiki Hamilton

From the Bargain Bin At Amazon
Hardback of Perchance to Dream and Eyes Like Stars by Lisa Mantchev
Hardback of Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta
Paperback of The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
Paperback of Sisters in Sanity by Gayle Forman
Hardback of Tiger's Curse

For Review
The Catastrophic History of You and Me by Jess Rothenberg
Thank you Library Things and Penguin And Dial

Forgive My Fins and Fins Are Forever by Tera Lynn Childs
from The Musings of ALMYBNENR A Book Blog and some Tera Lynn Childs swag.  
Big Thank You!!

From the same contest I also won
Seth Baumgartner's Love Manifesto and the 13 Reasons Why
from Candace's Book Blog along with some Jay Asher swag.

And again from the same contest Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare from The Bookshelf Review

A nice surprise from EJ Stevens was her third book in the Spirit Guide series The Legend of Witchrot Road and some trading card with yummy pictures of Cal and Simon (who really cares about the girls)  Pictures will be coming and bookmarks and postcards and all kinds of lovely swag in Halloween bags!  Isn't it fun to get a book you didn't expect, especially one you like with all those unexpected goodies.  And I've already started and it starts right in on the action with Yuki and Emma hanging upside down in a .... guess you'll have to get the book to find out.

From Paperback Swap I received:
Eternal by Cynthia Leitich Smith
An Abundance of Katherines by John Green

And finally I won the contest at Small Review to promote The River of Time Series so that Lisa Tawn Bergren can write book four in the series and won signed copies of all three books plus signed bookmarks!

So, this is for two weeks remember, but uh, that's a lot of books!  

I'm curious, have any of you read any of these?  What do you think?  Any I should read first?  And don't say Daughter of Smoke and Bone, because I already have and it's the most beautiful, perfect book I have ever read!  So what should I read next?



  1. had a haul! I also bought several of the books you did this week. I am just having some things I need to do and havent had time to post this week! Maybe next week or later today! Enjoy your reading time!

  2. OMG! You have so many amazing books to show this week. Where will you start? I got Daughter of Smoke and Bone and Silence this week too and am looking forward to Lola and Mara Dyer next week :) Happy Reading!

  3. So...Many...Amazing...Books!
    I'm drooling here- I want so many of them!
    Mara Dyer, Faerie Ring, Jellicoe Road, Lola- I'm jealous!
    I have read (and can definitely recommend) Eve, Eyes Like Stars, Tigers Curse, Forgive My Fins, and Waterfall. I hope you enjoy all your fab books!
    (That mailbox picture is really cute!)

  4. OMG so many awesome books. I so want Eve it sounds amazing!!!!

    Happy Reading

    My IMM:

  5. wow you got soo many great books! i dont even know where to start. Amazing haul!!\

    Old Follower. :)

    My IMM- Book Briefs (5 giveaways going on right now, including a Kobo e-reader!)


  6. My original post didn't go through. Crappy computer.

    I'm waiting on my friend to bring me my copy of Son of Neptune! I can't wait! I'm been waiting on that book for soooo long. Although, I've heard it's not as good as the first in the new series. I hope that's not the case. I really liked The Lost Hero.

    I'm waiting on my copy of Daughter of Smoke and Bone! I need to read the Hunger Games too. I'm glad I'm not the only one that hasn't read the series yet! I'm sure we'll have lots to discuss soon!

  7. Oh my gosh - I know it was for two weeks but sheesh woman! That's a lot of reads. So many good things, where to start?

  8. Wow! That is an amazing haul! Mara and Lola should both be at the top of your list to read if you haven't already. Glad you got your winnings! (or some of them anyway ;)

  9. Glad you got it and hope you enjoy reading it, Sorry I just got your comment today, I don't check my Contact google doc very often. =]


This is an AWARD FREE BLOG. Thank you for understanding.
While I appreciate it, I just don't have the time to respond to them.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blog design by Imagination Designs using papers from the Fashion Passion by Irene Alexeeva