Saturday, October 22, 2011


IMM is a meme started by Kristi at The Story Siren so that bloggers can share the books they've bought, won, found, gotten for review and swapped so that we can see what's out their and maybe find some new books for ourselves that we might not have heard of before.  It's a pretty good system!

I'd like to start with the biggest surprise I got and the one I did the happy dance about for at least ten minutes up and down the stairs. Of course , only another book lover would understand my excitement, my enthusiasm was met with mild excitement at home and some "Oh yeah, we met her at that book tour," from my two sons.  So, I'll get on with it! I received on my doorstep an ARC of 

Yes, yes I am very lucky and no I'm not bragging, just trying to make sure whoever sent it to me is properly thanked!  So Thank You to Beth Revis and Razorbill and Penguin!!!

Now, for the rest of my books:
Dearly Departed by Lia Habel and Darker Still by Leanna Renee Heiber are both purchases from Amazon
The Fourth Stall and the ARC of The Fourth Stall Part II and 2 DVDs Prince Caspian and Voyage of the Dawn Treader are from the ever so generous Kellie at Walden Pond who is The Greatest!
I know DVD's aren't books, but when you have a child like my 11yr old who needs incentives to make it to 12, Kellie just seems to go above and beyond to help me out.  Or maybe she's just trying to keep me out of jail!  In any case, thank you Kellie!!

Oh and Signs of Martha by Sarah Raymond is a loaner from Ashley at Books from Bleh to Basically Amazing , a truly awesome blogger!

So what totally awesome things did you get in your mailbox this week?



  1. Very nice haul of books. I also got A Million Suns at Comic Con. Was so excited to get the books that I got this week. Isn't life wonderful at times.

  2. SOOOOOOOOOOO jealous!!!

    I'm holding out hope that maybe, just maybe, I'll still manage to snag A Million Suns.

    Enjoy :oD

  3. I want to read DARKER STILL and A MILLION SUNS! I love Kellie, she's so awesome!

  4. Congrats on getting A Million Suns. I can't wait to see what you think of it. I've still got to see the third Narnia film but I loved the first two. Enjoy :)

  5. I still haven't seen Dawn Treader--must buy! Even though they aren't the best, I love those movies. Enjoy all of your books. :)

    Here is my mailbox!

  6. Rebecca- Maybe the same book fairy will drop a copy on your doorstep too! Here's hoping!

    Thanks Small!

    Backwards-Small and I would have to agree with you. Maybe we should start a Kellie fan club!

    Library Owl- I haven't even watched the first one. We have it, it just got watched in the back seat on the car trip and I was in the front! But I loved the books as a kid!

    Hey Kaitlyn- I was telling a friend about the love letters idea the other day. She thought it was a great idea. I may have to use it!


  7. The jealousy begins - I can't WAIT to read Darker Still. So I'm gonna live through you - waiting for that review!!!! I hope you love Dearly, Departed as much as I have. (And Narnia movies always rock!!!!)


This is an AWARD FREE BLOG. Thank you for understanding.
While I appreciate it, I just don't have the time to respond to them.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blog design by Imagination Designs using papers from the Fashion Passion by Irene Alexeeva