Sunday, October 16, 2011

IMM



IMM is a meme started by Kristi at The Story Siren so that bloggers can share their newly purchases, won, swapped or found (I don't know where) books this week.

Here are mine!



From Amazon:
Without Tess by Marcella Pixley
Deadly Cool by Gemma Halliday
Awake at Dawn by C.C. Hunter


For Review:
Open Minds Bk One of the Mindjack Trilogy by Susan Kaye Quinn
Celia's Journey-The Book in the Attic by Melissa Gunther
Neversink by Barry Wolverton


Thank you to Susan Kaye Quinn, Hayes-Allan Publishing and 
Kellie at Walden Pond Publishing for the review books

So, what did you get in your mailbox this week?


Heather








3 comments:

  1. i hadn't seen a lot of these before, hope you enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'll love all these books, with possibly the exception of Without Tess. I'll have to see.

    Book Sake- I can't wait to read Neversink! I always get good books from Walden Pond!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete

This is an AWARD FREE BLOG. Thank you for understanding.
While I appreciate it, I just don't have the time to respond to them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog design by Imagination Designs using papers from the Fashion Passion by Irene Alexeeva