Sunday, November 20, 2011

IMM Nov. 20th 2011

IMM is a meme started by Kristi at The Story Siren which allows bloggers to share what they received during the week or weeks so that other bloggers can see what new books, old books and upcoming books there are.  Here's what I got this week.


 Born Wicked by Jessica Spotswood received from Early Reviewers at Library Things


The Secret Life of Prince Charming by Deb Caletti and Daughter of the Forest by Juliet Marillier from Paperback Swap


Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi purchased from Amazon


Touch by Jus Accardo and Hushed by Kelley York from Entangled Publishing for review  Thank you Stacey at Entangled Publishing!


Farsighted by Emlyn Chand of Novel Publicity.  Thanks Emlyn!


Sliding Beneath the Surface(The St. Augustine Trilogy: Book 1) by Doug Dillon for review.  Doug is a  fellow Gator alum and the setting is one of my favorite cities in Florida that I have visited often.  Thanks Doug!


I'm hoping to get all of these reviewed before the new year!


From Jessica at Confessions of a Bookaholic during a Halloween giveaway.  This came from the Etsy shop Stupid Shiny Designs
and it's really beautiful.  I almost want to wear it as a necklace!
Thanks to both Jessica and Mandy.


Also, I won The Hollow in the Spooktacular Blog Hop from Bookworm Lisa.  Thank you Lisa!!




So, I got a pretty nice mailbox I think with some books I'm really looking forward to reading.  What did you get and what are you looking forward to reading???


Heather

10 comments:

  1. I got Born Wicked from LT also and I'm so freaking excited to read it - I've been wanting it for awhile so I hope it holds up! Can't wait to get/read Shatter Me as well!

    Check out our Mailbox at Book Sake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to reading Born Wicked and Shatter Me when I'm able to get my hands on them!! :) Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome mail week!! im hoping to buy myself a copy of Shatter Me very soon!!! i've also heard amazing things about Touch!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Born Wicked was AWESOME except I didn't like the ending. I know there will be sequels so I'm sure things will be different. That's all I'll say but it is a great book, not at all what I expected!!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heather, you've got a goldmine! I love the page keeper! I'd want to wear it, too!

    Hush, Touch, Born Wicked and Shatter Me are all Stellar reads! You'll love them! You've got some great reading ahead of you, my Chica.

    I really want to hear about Daughter of the Forest and The Secret Life of Prince Charming!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was a Library Thing Early Reviewer this month, too, though for Chrystallia :) I love the title of the new Deb Caletti. :) I still have to read my ARCs of TOUCH and SHATTER ME!! I loved DAUGHTER OF THE FOREST and hope you will as well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jealous of your Early Reviewers win. =) I got WE ALL WORE STARS from this month's stash. I know it will make me cry. A lot.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You always have the best mailboxes :) I'm SO happy to hear you liked Born Wicked. I can't wait to read it! Daught of the Forest leaped up my TBR after Ruby challenged me to read Wildwood Dancing, and I did, and I LOVED it. I'll be looking forward to your thoughts on DotF.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kristi- I'm so glad you're able to blog! You must be feeling better!! I've read all but Hushed

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hmm, that wasn't supposed to happen! Anyway,

    Backwards Story- I didn't see the Deb Caletti one. I would have signed up for that one. Touch and Shatter Me are both AWESOME! I asked for Daughter of the Forest b/c of a review at Ruby Reads. I can't wait to read all her books!

    Flashlight Reader- I don't remember We All Wore Stars. I'll have to look that one up. For some reason your feed does not update on my blog.

    Small- I was very lucky this week. I got some great books! The indie authors are blessing me with their finest offerings, PBS has been kind to me and Early Reviewers has shared some great books with me.

    Heather

    ReplyDelete

This is an AWARD FREE BLOG. Thank you for understanding.
While I appreciate it, I just don't have the time to respond to them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog design by Imagination Designs using papers from the Fashion Passion by Irene Alexeeva