Sunday, November 13, 2011


IMM is a meme started by Kristi at The Story Siren as a way for bloggers to share what books they received over the week or weeks . That way we can discover new books, old books or books we may have over looked and see what may be coming out in the future that we want to keep an eye out for.
I haven't done one in a couple of weeks so here's what I got!



These books were all for review except Mistwood which I won in a contest several weeks ago.  And I'm sorry I don't remember who sent it to me, but I know I thanked her on Twitter.

So the books I received were both Poison Diary books The Poison Diaries and Nightshade by Maryrose Wood with the Duchess of Northumberland and if you will notice there is a giveaway going on for a signed copy of Nightshade.  I read both of these in one day and loved them, obviously.  Gothic paranormal romance.  Loved it!
Thank you Balzer and Bray and Harper Collins!

Also you'll see I received Unlovable by Sherry Gammon.  I just started this one, but already can't put it down! Thanks Sherry!

The Weaver by Kai Strand is a cute MG story that I read in about an hour.  My review for that is coming up, but it's a cute story. Thank Kai!

Dark Passages by Kathryn Leigh Scott is a book I won through Library Things, but it never came.  It finally showed up, but it will have to sit on the back burner for now. Thanks Pomegranate Press!

The Dig: Zoe and Zeus is by Audrey Hart and was just released this week.  I haven't been able to get too far into it.  But it's got a jealous Greek goddess, time travel and an archaeological dig!  And romance.  All the makings of a great YA story for me!  Thanks Audrey and Backlit Fiction!

And lastly NoahZarc Mammoth Trouble by D. Robert Pease.  This one came about two days after I agreed to review it and I read the first few pages to my 11 yr old (the one that may not make it to 12) and he was hooked.  So I'm hiding it from him until I get a chance to read it.  But it's about a boy who rescues animals from extinction throughout time!  Noah's Ark-NoahZarc.  He's a parapalegic, but that doesn't slow him down.  If the first chapter is any indication of what the rest of the story is going to be like it's face paced, action packed and has just the right touch of humor with a very authentic voice.  Thanks Robert!

So, I gave you a rundown on everything I got.  What great things did you get in your mailbox?



  1. I liked Mistwood! It really kept me guessing. Glad to hear the Poison books were good!

  2. I'm in serious cover love with all your books, especially the one for Unlovable!

    Oh, and I hadn't heard of Dig before, but that book cover inspires some great tattoo ideas. LOL

    Happy Reading, Heather.

  3. Can't wait to read The Poison Diaries series - sounds really good! Unlovable as well!

  4. The Poison books have been on my periphery for a while but, to be honest, I was made unwary by the fact that they're co-written by a duchess. But the words "gothic paranormal romance" are like book crack.

  5. The Dig... I'll have to get that one. I love myth books!


This is an AWARD FREE BLOG. Thank you for understanding.
While I appreciate it, I just don't have the time to respond to them.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blog design by Imagination Designs using papers from the Fashion Passion by Irene Alexeeva