Sunday, February 5, 2012

IMM


IMM is a meme started by Kristi at the Story Siren.  It's s great way to share with other bloggers new books, upcoming books and even old books that you received throughout the week.

Here is what I got from various places:





  1. The Post College Guide to Happiness by Bryan Cohen- Thank you Bryan!
  2. Getting Caught by Cyn Balog and Mandy Hubbard
  3. Cloaked with Bonus Material by Alex Flinn
  4. Tempest by Julie Cross (for review part of ARC tour)
  5. A Breathe of Eyre by Eva Marie Mont (for review) Thank you Eva Marie Mont
  6. In His Eyes Anthology by authors such as Stacey Wallace Benefiel, Jessie Harrell, S. R. Johannes, Susan Kaye Quinn and this is going to be available on Smashword (and hopefully other places I was told) for free on Valentine's Day! It's got some great Indie authors with short stories and it's not to be missed! Thanks Susan Kaye Quinn author of Open Minds for letting me know about this!
  7. Crystal Shade: Angeni Volume 1 by Istvan Szabo who promises this is not like any other angel story!
  8. Fairy Blues by JL Bryan the 2nd in the Songs of Magic series
  9. In Too Deep by Amanda Grace
  10. Dreamless by Josephine Angelini sequel to Starcrossed for review Thank you Harper Teen!!!!
  11. The Hunted by Kristy Berridge for review  Thank you Kristy!
And from Paperback Swap because Ashley at Basically Amazing Books says it's so good:
Drums, Girls and Dangerous Pie by Jordan Sonnenblick
So, that's my mailbox! I hope you got some good things in your mailbox. Let me know if you've read any of these and what you thought!

Heather

15 comments:

  1. Awesome IMM this week! I'm so jealous that you got a copy of Dreamless! I've been dying to read it since the second that I finished Starcrossed!

    Happy reading!

    You can check out my IMM HERE!

    Claire :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's too funny, Ashley recommended a ton of books that I got from pbs awhile back. I think this one one she recommended but I held off. I can't wait to hear your thoughts!
    I didn't know Cyn Balog and Mandy Hubbard wrote a book together!

    Lots of awesome ones Heather! And you MUST get First Grave on the Right by Darynda Jones. I read it the day I got it and fell in LOVE! It's adult UF, but is AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, awesome books! I got Dreamless, too! Yay!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you had a seriously awesome week of books! I don't think there is anything I wouldn't read there. I've only read Tempest, which I enjoyed. I can't wait to read Cloaked and A Breath of Eyre especially. Looking forward to these reviews!

    Check out our Mailbox at Book Sake. – Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  5. you got breath of eyre!!! eeek!!! so jealous!!! can't wait to hear what you think of it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, the cover for In too Deep is kind of creepy. I've got to go see what it is about.

    Awesome IMM, Heather! Full of so many goodies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic mailbox! You are soo lucky to have the Dreamless ARC. I can't wait to read how Lucas and Helen's story continues.
    Tempest was really good!

    Here is my mailbox if you like to have a look:)http://misspageturnerscityofbooks.blogspot.com/2012/02/in-my-mailbox-41.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Claire- That was a complete but very welcome surprise!!

    Candace-Neither did I but it's only 99cents on Kindle right now.

    Jess-If you look for Cloaked with Bonus Material on Kindle it's only 99cents and has some of Bewitching in it. Still I'll probably have to buy in paperback b/c I love the cover.

    Carrie- I was so lucky b/c Small told her I wanted to review it. So the author sent me one of her last ARC's.

    Missie- It's about a girl that let's other people think a boy raped her and doesn't tell them otherwise (in a nutshell).

    Miss Page Turner's- May I have Lies Beneath??? I promise I'll keep it safe and happy right beside Dreamless. I'll even give you everything else. Except Tempest, I don't own that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Lucia- We'll have to privately email and say what we think. It'll be awhile before I get to it!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  10. You got Dreamless!!!! I'm so happy for you! I really, really want to read that one. I didn't feel worthy enough to request an ARC :P I can't wait to see what you think of it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You got some great books this week. :D I have heard a lot about In Too Deep, hope you enjoy all the books you got. :) New Follower.

    Here is mine: IMM (13)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice stash of books! I want to read a Breathy of Eyre. Hope you enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great set! I so want to read Breath of Eyre. Tempest looks great.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  14. I was lucky to have gotten an early copy of Tempest and it was great. The best part is the POV is from Jackson who is just such a guy lol. The time travel was crazy in a good way and also easy to follow where he ended up. The characters are all great and my favortite scenes were between Jackson and his sister Courtney. The whole thing was great I so loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm hopping up and down for Dreamless. I adored Starcrossed.

    ReplyDelete

This is an AWARD FREE BLOG. Thank you for understanding.
While I appreciate it, I just don't have the time to respond to them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog design by Imagination Designs using papers from the Fashion Passion by Irene Alexeeva