Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Guest Posting at YA Muses Today

Just a quick note to let you know/remind you that I have a guest post over on YAMuses   today. I'm not really sure what it will be on because I sent two posts and Talia Vance, author of Silver due out this fall decided to combine them. You know I got wordy and lost track of the word count. Anyway, I hope you'll stop by. They are the authors of Under the Never Sky, Gilt, Silver, Skinny and Bret Ballou's novel which is seeking representation. They are a great group!

Heather


2 comments:

This is an AWARD FREE BLOG. Thank you for understanding.
While I appreciate it, I just don't have the time to respond to them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog design by Imagination Designs using papers from the Fashion Passion by Irene Alexeeva