Waiting on Wednesday is a meme started by Jill at Breaking The Spine where we can share books we are excited about that are soon to be released or maybe not so soon released, but we're waiting on them!
Here's some I'm chomping at the bit for:
1. Through the Ever Night by Veronica Rossi, Jan. 8th, 2013
2. Asunder by Jodi Meadows , January 29th
3. Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi February 5th
4. Goddess by Josephine Angelini May 28th
5. Just One Day by Gayle Forman January 8th
6. Nameless Tales of Beauty and Madness by Lilith St. Crow April 4th
7. Shades of Earth (Across the Universe 3) by Beth Revis January 15th
8. Ink (The Paper Gods) by Amanda Suns June 25th
9. Antigoddess by Kendare Blake September 10th
10. The Pirate's Wish by Cassandra Rose Clarke June 4th
Okay, so this is only a small sampling of what I'm looking forward to and it's looking like January and April are HEAVY with books I want! I think I need a job. Really! I could do this post daily with 10 books and not be finished until the end of the year.
What about you? I bet there are a lot of books you want to read, too! What are they??