Wednesday, December 5, 2012

I Can't Wait For These Books!!! WOW



Waiting on Wednesday is a meme started by Jill at Breaking The Spine where we can share books we are excited about that are soon to be released or maybe not so soon released, but we're waiting on them!
Here's some I'm chomping at the bit for:

1. Through the Ever Night by Veronica Rossi, Jan. 8th, 2013

2.  Asunder by Jodi Meadows , January 29th

3. Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi  February 5th

4. Goddess by Josephine Angelini May 28th

5. Just One Day by Gayle Forman January 8th

6. Nameless Tales of Beauty and Madness by Lilith St. Crow  April 4th

7. Shades of Earth (Across the Universe 3) by Beth Revis January 15th

8. Ink (The Paper Gods) by Amanda Suns June 25th

9. Antigoddess by Kendare Blake  September 10th

10. The Pirate's Wish by Cassandra Rose Clarke June 4th

Okay, so this is only a small sampling of what I'm looking forward to and it's looking like January and April are HEAVY with books I want! I think I need a job. Really! I could do this post daily with 10 books and not be finished until the end of the year.

What about you? I bet there are a lot of books you want to read, too! What are they??

Heather








20 comments:

  1. So many awesome books up there! I NEED Just One Day and Unravel Me! Just a few more weeks... Great picks. :)

    My W.O.W.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I can't wait for Just One Day. Ever since I finished Where She Went I've been wanting another story like that. And Unravel ME, God, I know it's going to unravel me.

      Delete
  2. Lol when I see your list I know next year will be full with awesome books :)) They look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I get so excited when I look at next year's releases when I haven't even finished this year's releases! LOL

      Delete
  3. Just One Day is one I am dying to read especially. Awesome list. Thanks for sharing :)


    Jennifer @ Dream Reads

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yea! I'm so with you. I haven't seen Ink's cover until now. I must read that one... love that cover. The Antigoddess. Oh yea... that one will be mine. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know isn't Ink so enticing?? I just love the concept! I can't wait for that to come out! And boy does Antigoddess sound good. And incredibly different.

      Heather

      Delete
  5. I'm so looking forward to Through the Ever Night & Unravel Me! I have those pre-ordered. I still need to read Incarnate by Jodi Meadows and the first two books in the Starcrossed series. I loved Kendare's books, so I'll be adding Antigoddess to my TBR. I wish I had more time to read and catch up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have them pre-ordered as well.. OH, I love Incarnate! I have some giveaways coming up. So maybe....

      Heather

      Delete
  6. SO MUCH GOOD STUFF ON THIS LIST HEATHER! January and April are definitely really fantastic book months, my lists for those two months are a bit out of control. My poor wallet. So worth it though, I need all of these!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I'm thinking "okay, I'll use Christmas money for January, and my anniversary is in April, I'm covered!" So what if my husband wants to spend that money in April! LOL

      Delete
  7. Nameless and The Pirate's Wish are a couple that I am really looking forward to reading!

    Our WoW is at Book Sake. –Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can I just say I want most of the books listed here as well? Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah, my wallet doesn't like it, but boy is my imagination happy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow - some great looking books here Heather. Loving those covers. Hope you're well? XX

    ReplyDelete
  11. Totally agree with you- I can't wait to read ALL of these- especially Shades of Earth and Through the Ever Night!
    Nameless as well sounds amazing. My TBR pile gets bigger and bigger...
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. I want to read a lot of these books too-2013 is going to be a great year!

    ReplyDelete

This is an AWARD FREE BLOG. Thank you for understanding.
While I appreciate it, I just don't have the time to respond to them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog design by Imagination Designs using papers from the Fashion Passion by Irene Alexeeva