Quick Note

Hope everyone has a GREAT EASTER or PASSOVER or just lovely weather- Spring I hope or Fall if you are in that part of the world! If you are getting a break YAHOO! I'll be out of internet service for the next several days. My mom lives in the dark ages!
See you next week!!

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Peace and Love


I have no words to express how deep my sorrow is for the losses this week at the mall shooting in Oregon and at the school shooting in Connecticut. I am heartbroken for the families. For the babies that had barely started school. There's nothing I can say to take away the pain left behind by this week's violence. I offer you this Irish Prayer of Sorrow and hope you hug your family tighter and can be with them more. Remember what's important and to love each other harder and forgive easier. Say a prayer for the families, the children, the police, the firemen, the FBI, even the reporters and the medical examiners. They all have to face these tragedies and they affect them in different ways.

May you see God's light on the path ahead
When the road you walk is dark.
May you always hear,
Even in your hour of sorrow,
The gentle singing of the lark.
When times are hard may hardness
Never turn your heart to stone,
May you always remember
when the shadows fall—
You do not walk alone.

Peace and Love to you all,
Heather

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful post, Heather. It was a horrific week. The Oregon shooting was ten minutes from my home at the mall we go to. Very frightening. I took the weekend off the blogosphere after I did my post on the events. I hope that we can rise above the violence and make something positive come from these tragedies. If it means tighter good laws and more help for kids who are bullied or mentally ill then lets hope it happens.

    ReplyDelete

This is an AWARD FREE BLOG. Thank you for understanding.
While I appreciate it, I just don't have the time to respond to them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog design by Imagination Designs using papers from the Fashion Passion by Irene Alexeeva