Thursday, January 30, 2014

Stephanie Dray Facebook Party Today

Stephanie Dray, author of the Daughters of the Nile series, is hosting a Facebook Party today to celebrate historical fiction and she'd like you to come celebrate with her and win some books and gift cards! My kinda party!  Here's what Stephanie sent to me in an email-

 As a sort of last hurrah to the DAUGHTERS OF THE NILE tour, I’m hosting a Facebook event on Thursday with about twenty of the hottest authors of the historical genre. We’re giving away so much stuff (books, critiques, lunch dates at conferences, swag, and cold hard cash),

And she asked that I share the event with any of you that might enjoy Historical Fiction. I thought there might be one or two of you out there. So here are more details.


In commemoration of the opening of the Ara Pacis on January 30, 9 BC and in celebration of Stephanie Dray's new book about the daughter of Cleopatra, which is, in part, about this famous monument, we'll have an event to talk about ancient Rome, Augustus, and win goodies from historical fiction authors!


Participating Authors Will Include:
(All Times EST)

Stephanie Dray 12pm-10pm
Jeannie Lin at 12pm
M.m. Bennetts at 12:30pm
Kate Quinn at 1pm
Erika Shephard Robuck at 1:15pm
Heather Webb at 1:30pm
Vicky Alvear Shecter at 1:45pm
J.F. Ridgley at 2pm
Kristina McMorris at 2:15pm
Donna Russo Morin at 3pm
Amy Phillips Bruno at 3:30pm
Eliza Knight at 4pm
Gillian Bagwell at 4:15pm
Sophie Perinot at 4:30pm
Kathryn Kimball Johnson (aka Mary Hart Perry) at 5pm
Audra Friend at 6pm
Helen Hollick at 6:15pm
Alma Katsu at 7pm
Roberta Oliver Trahan at 8pm
Marci McGuire Jefferson at 8:15pm
Stephanie Thornton at 8:30pm
Stephanie Cowell at 9pm
Sabrina Darby at 9:45pm



So it is shared and just so it's clear- The event is on Thursday January 30th!

Hope you win some goodies!!

4 comments:

  1. I've never even heard of DAUGHTER OF THE NILE. How is this possible, Heather?! I'll have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read the first book in the series but haven't had a chance to continue. I will head over and check out the event. Thanks for the heads up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen the covers for this series around but I don't re-call actually hearing much about them. Still, thanks for letting us know about the event, Heather - I'll have to check it out today for sure! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I might have to check this one out. I have been very lax w/FB lately. This sounds like fun.

    ReplyDelete

This is an AWARD FREE BLOG. Thank you for understanding.
While I appreciate it, I just don't have the time to respond to them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog design by Imagination Designs using papers from the Fashion Passion by Irene Alexeeva